Thursday 10 March 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches







Today is the start of a new challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches, and this is my 2nd card as GDT

I have used a panel of cardstock that I created using Melon Mambo and Daffodil delight ink pads and a littl bit of inka gold mixed with some water and then smooshed my card onto it.
I used a stitched square die from Simon Says Stamps and the butterfly is a from Cheery Lynn and I just added some little gems.  I used some fun foam behind my panel.
The sentiment is one of my favourites and is from Wetlands stamp set stamped in Melon Mambo ink

Do visit the blog and see what the DT have created for your inspiration.

I am also linking this card to the CAS mix up challenge, stamping - sentiment, watercolouring - panel, and my choice is die cut



14 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Gail. Love those colours!! This is perfect for the CAS Mix Up challenge is you want to join us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gail, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gail! Such pretty colours and love the addition of the Inca Gold. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS perfection! Gorgeous colours and lovely butterfly. Congratulations on being their Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drooling over your colours, reminds me of rhubarb and custard boiled sweets. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how CAS this is. And you've chosen beautiful colours. The sentiment font is gorgeous and also beautifully placed. The stitched edge gives it the final perfect finishing touch. Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the colors and smoosh results!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful CAS card. I adore the colours that you chose - especially the addition of gold. Thanks so much for being our GD this month. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy you've joined us at CAS Mix Up Gail!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Gail! This is so perfectly CAS! Your smooshed background is gorgeous! Love how you've cut it with the stitches and popped it up! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That delicate butterfly is so pretty against the smooshed background! I like the subtle texture of the card base, too. It's a perfect card showcasing our CC&S sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty, a mini masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful watercolor background. I love the color combination is so juicy and fresh. Beautiful composition of the card.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx