Wednesday 6 November 2013

Perfect Pear

Evening everyone, what a utterly miserable day it has been here in Leicester.
This is a quick post to show a Clean and Simple card that I have made for a friends wedding anniversary.

the picture is terrible because of the light, think I need to practice with my camera lol...








The digi image is so old i am not even sure where it was from!
I have used Buff card from Paper mill direct and reprinted the image on some digi paper which is from the Sweet Shopee papers called Just Because, don't think these are available anymore I then cut out the pears and paper pieced them onto the image.  I mounted the image on some black card.
The sentiment is computer generated and the font is called Daddy's Girl.

well that's it for to night ( did say it was short and sweet)


Many thanks for looking 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx