Monday 25 November 2013

Snowman


Afternoon, hope you have all had a good week end.  I was working nights on Sat & Sun so did not get much crafting done.  This is a card that I wanted to post yesterday but just did not have time to take pictures and post before work.

The image I have used is from LOV and was actually stamped up this time last year and I never got around to colouring it.
I have coloured using Pro Markers and Polychromos, the lilac originally started out pink but I did not like the colour so went darker and suddenly it was lilac but I think that goes well with the blue.

The papers are digital from The Clip Art Fairy, they are from the collection called Holly's Christmas Tree, and the kit also includes a digital image they are very versatile kits and handy if you need a card in a rush.

I have used white lace and  thes eam binding was also white and then I coloured it with pro markers, both are from WOC.  I find it much easier to buy white seam binding and then I can use my pro markers to get the shade that I need.

I have used 20mm rose and 10mm roses both from WOC

The Snowflakes are from X cut punches and I use glitter card.

The twigs behind the flowers are part of the festive greenery die from Sizzix, and I used some glitter card.

To finish off I added some gems from stash and a bit of glamour dust around the children's hoods

I also used a digital sentiment from Pink Petticoat.


this is a close up of the image and flowers.



I am entering this into the following challenge



Thank you for looking
post signature



1 comment:

  1. So, so sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx