Wednesday 8 January 2014

Dino


I have had a lovely day today visiting the RSPB Nature reserve at Titchwell Norfolk and
took some lovely pictures which I will add to the end of this post.
The weather was gorgeous with clear blue sky,  and plenty of waders around.

onto my card.

This is a card that I made for a friend whose wanted some simple cards for her sons school friends.

I used an old digi image from Digi Stamp Boutique , and coloured with pro markers.
The papers are from my stash and think they are some old Basic Grey
Sentiment is made from  Kaiser Kraft alphabet stickers.




I am entering this into the following challenge


post signature


These are some of the pictures I took today at RSPB



This board walk to the beach was damaged in the storms in December along with parts of the 
Sand Dunes, 



4 comments:

  1. Fab photos and a lovely card, love this cute image :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, that's such a good image for boys and I really like the colours you chose. Your photos are stunning, looks like you had a great day!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love your choice of colours, hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Gail and such gorgeous photos too. Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique Competition. Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx