Saturday 19 April 2014

double decker

Morning, hope you are all having a lovely Easter week end, we are off to a local steam fair, got my picnic ready so finger crossed for dry weather.  
On Monday we are going off to Hunstanton for a few days with family, so we have a busy week again.
I am also in the middle of re doing the garden, we have 5 chickens and I want them in a bigger run, so we have cleared some old decking from the top of the garden took down old shed (which I am getting converted into a new home for the chicks) and this week we put up some new fencing, the garden looks like a building site at the moment but I am sure it will all be worth it(chicks will think so).

Any way onto my card.
I was asked to make a card with a red double decker bus with 82 on it for a work mates dads birthday.  I found this gorgeous stamp from Penny black called double decker, I think this is just so cute, with all the little creatures on a bus trip.
I stamped the image twice and coloured with pro markers, then cut around one image and mounted it onto foam pads, to raise up.
I used a ticket digi image to make 2 tickets and attached with a red brad.
The papers are digital from Nit Wits called Tour of London.
The sentiment is from Digi Stamp Boutique.
I have used a buff 5 x 7 card base which I made myself.

Hope you all have a lovely Easter, catch up with you later xx



I am entering this card into the following challenge

post signature

7 comments:

  1. So sweet, love it. Thank you for playing along with my theme at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and fun :) Love the image and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fab image, just love this! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Gail, such a cute image and sweet little tags too. The papers are perfect :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image and papers Gail.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the lovely image!
    Very nice card design and colourcombi.Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I love ProMarkers this week ,i hope you return with another stunning project.
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card, I love your papers and the bus looks great!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx