Saturday 30 August 2014

Double Decker

Good morning ........ are you all looking forward to a week end of crafting?
I have this week end to my self because hubby is at work both days so I won't feel guilty sitting upstairs crafting all day. (well that's my plan)

The card i have today I have made using a Penny Black rubber stamp called Double Decker, I have previously used this for a male card, but could not resist getting it out again for the current challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers which is transport i just love all the little animals on the bus enjoying a day out!
I have coloured the image with promarkers and flexmarkers and the papers are from Nit Wits, all the card is from Papermill Direct.
The flowers and red border are a mixture of Die namic blueprint die's.

That's it for now will be back later to visit some of your blogs.


I am entering this into the following challenges

post signature
xx

6 comments:

  1. This is a fab image, great card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gail. I love the fun image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! I adore this PB stamp, I SO need to get it! Wonderfully coloured and perfect for my theme over at Passion For Promarkers :)
    Thank you for joining us.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp, it's fab! Gorgeous card Gail :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gail...I love this Penny Black image. Great colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun image and a really lovely card! The flower is gorgeous and I love the cute bunting.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx