Saturday 6 September 2014

Seasons Greatings

I am back with my second post for today, this is a last minute christmas card for the Christmas Card Challenge, and the current challenge at Winter Wonderland is Scandinavian Style, which really got me thinking.  Once I had come up with some ideas I made 2 cards!

The card base is craft card and I have heat embossed the paper (not showing very well here) then mounted onto red card, I have used my Cricut machine to cut the row of snow flakes in red card and then used foam pads to raise them off the paper.
The gems are from my stash, and the greeting is from Pink Petticoat.




I am entering this into the following challenges


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great little Christmas card! I love Kraft teamed with red!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous design! I love the red snowflakes and Kraft base - perfect for the Scandinavian challenge. Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely card Gail, I love the Kraft with the red...works so well xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx