Wednesday 27 May 2015

Creative moments inside and out

Good morning and welcome to a new challenge at Creative Moments.

The challenge this time is inside out, and we would like to see you both outside and inside of your cards.
We have to lovely sponsors for this challenge 

Dr Digi and Lacy Sunshine, you can visit the website by clicking on the links.

For my card I have used Deirderys Day Off from Dr Digi and you can find the image HERE, when I saw this image i knew what card I was going to create with it, and she just look sooooo relaxed lying on her sunbed with a cool drink, (i wish!!!). 

I have used Polychromo pencils to colour the image and used the out of the box technique to die cut with a stirched rectangle. I have added some wink of stella to the glass and jug but it is not showing to well.
The papers are some that I have had for ages and are 12 x 12 Bo Bunny from Barefoot and bliss, I thought the yellow and blue would help create a little beach scene. I used some peel off letters from the same papers for the Relax, and the sun is from a lil inkers die.
The sentiment is computer generated and printed onto a stitched fish tail die cut.



I have also decorated the inside using the same papers and added a die cut rectangle to match,



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx