Friday 22 May 2015

Peace & Joy


Hello......

I have a Christmas card to share today using a Memory Box die that I have had for ages and this is the first time that I have used it!

This week the challenge at Merry Little Christmas is non evergreen tree!  I was looking through my die and found this little tree. The die is called Tree of Wonder.
I used white card stock for the tree and the little snowy hills along the bottom, and the sentiment is from a LOTV set which I stamped in blue ink and then added some clear embossing powder, 



i am entering this card into the following challenges


10 comments:

  1. A great CAS card - I love your tree and I'm sure you will use it again soon. Thanks for joining us at this week's Merry Monday challenge.
    Kath (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gail - this is just beautiful! I love that detailed tree and you showcased it so well!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Gail!! Love this tree die and the wonderful design of your card! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful Gail. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant.... loving that die and it looks so good against the dark background!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A BEautiful little tree! I LOve it.
    Such a pretty design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful die cut tree! I love that you used it for a Christmas Card! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous tree die Gail. Love it done in in white with the navy background. Very elegant! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the graphic look you've achieved through the dies and striking color combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful tree! It's perfect for a winter scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx