Monday 8 June 2015

Christmas Card Challenge 27




Good morning.............

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunshine, we have been so busy this week trying to get our garden finished (we started last summer!!), we finally got the gravel down on Thursday, and we now have a relatively dog friendly garden, and can enjoy the lovely weather, just need to get the BBQ going now.

Anyway enough waffle, as its Sunday it is time for a new challenge over at Christmas Card Challenge, and this week we have a lovely Colour Challenge for you


I have tried to use as many colours as possible in my card and thought these papers from a Dovecraft back to basics pad would be ideal.

I used a christmas tree stamp from Clearly Besotted, onto paterned paper, and then die cut out. I used a glitter pen to highlight the inked edges. I used foam pads to mount onto a rectangle of white card, adding some blue button twine around the bottom, and tying a little tag from LOTV.
I added some striped paper to the side of my card base and then popped the white panel on top with foam pads.




3 comments:

  1. I love this fabbie CAS design Gail... perfect for when you have lots to do!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Gail. I love the patterned tree and gorgeous CAS design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is CAS and so sweet, Gail!! And congratulations on your appointment to the HLS team!! It will be wonderful to see even more of your Christmas card inspirations!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx