Monday 20 July 2015

Christmas Card Challenge 33


Good morning - well those two weeks certainly went by quick, doesn't seem five minuets since the last DT post!!

Its time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week we have a photo challenge for you.


This is my take on the photo
I have used a digi image from Funky Kits called warm winter wishes, I just love these 2 adorable little penguins snuggled together in the scarf and I used it lots last year and I think I will be using it again this Christmas.

I coloured the image in Promarkers and added some glamour dust to the hat before fussy cutting out.
I added a snow drift from a spellbinders scalloped borders die and gave them a bit of the glamour dust treatment also.
The sentiment is from a Lili of the Valley Christmas set.
I popped the image up with some foam pads.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Gail
    Love the true CASness (a new word) of this fab card.
    Just catching up. Have been to the War Cemetery near Dieppe with my Mum and Dad some years ago. A very moving experience.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those penguins are adorable Gail and I love how you coloured them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the all white background, which really makes your penguins pop. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at these little penguins herself to herself smile :-) This cute!
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx