Wednesday 8 July 2015

Creative Moments Challenge


Good morning to you all and welcome to a new challenge at Creative Moments.

When this post goes live I will be in Belgium doing a very quick battle field tour with my husband, we will be home on Friday ferry permitting!!!

The new challenge for this fortnight is Monochrome.

As I have a few weddings this summer I thought I would make a CAS wedding card.
I have used a Digi image that was free in a magazine a few years ago and is one of my favourites.
I printed it onto white linen card from Paper mill Direct and then die cut with a stitched square.
The back ground paper is from Pink Petticoat.
The sentiment is computer generated and I have used a die from a blueprint set for the banner.
i added some glamour dust and pearls to finish off.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Gail
    Oooh, this is so subtle and pretty.
    Hope you had a great break.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail, hope you have been enjoying a fine Sunday. Love this CAS card. Very elegant with the line design of the image, and your sparkling embellies and perfect choice of bkground papers, really turned this super freebie into a most elegant wedding card. Well done! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx