Sunday 2 July 2017

Happy Birthday




I was inspired by a card on Sarah P blog here and decided to create my own background.
I used stamps from Balloon Celebration stamp set along with tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie, night of navy and Lemon Lime twist ink pads, to create a random pattern on my card stock.
I die cut the front using MFT stitched basic edges.
The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy and I added some enamel shapes to finish off.






I used the left over card stock to create my second card and  die cut the Happy Birthday sentiment, mounted onto a stitched rectangle in Lemon Lime Twist on a card base of Night of Navy, and added some enamel shapes.

I am entering this card into the current challenge over at AAA cards

 




5 comments:

  1. Fun and cheerful birthday cards. Love the shapes and colors. Thank you for playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the colour combo - perfect for the bold Happy Birthday die! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pair of cards and a great way to use up all that leftover stash. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours! Love the angled stitching die composition x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are much appreciated.

Hugs

Gail xx